1. Why do I need to create an account and choose a store?
By creating an account you will be able to log in quickly, start shopping and not have to reenter your information a second time.
2. Why do I need to select a store?
By selecting a store you’ll be able to shop from that store’s specific inventory of items.
3. I see that your Bloomfield, Troy and Royal Oak stores do not offer ordering on line for pickup?
Today we are only offering our Madison Heights and Rochester locations for paying on line and picking up. Our other three locations you will be able to… view our ad, plus shop on line to create a shopping list to make it easier while shopping. We are hoping in the future to add these other locations as well.
4. How much is pickup?
Hollywood Markets fee for pickup at any store at any time is $4.95 per order.
5. How soon can I receive my order?
You can receive your order in as little as 2 hours after placing the order for pickup. Orders must be in by 3pm for same day pickup.
6. What type of payments does Hollywood Markets accept?
We accept all major credit cards. Hollywood Gift Cards, EBT, or Debit only cards are not accepted at this time.
7. When will my credit card be charged for my order?
We pre-authorize or “place a hold” on your credit card when you place your order online for the estimated value plus $10.00 or 10% whichever is higher, this it to handle any additional charges for weighted grocery items like produce or meat, which are approximate values on our site. When our personal shopper has finished shopping, your order is rung up at the register and an exact amount is known. Only then will your credit card be charged for that amount.
8. Will Hollywood’s Fuel rewards be available with my purchase?
Yes! As always your fuel rewards will be on the bottom of your receipt, which your shopper will give you.
9. Are the prices the same as if I were shopping in store?
Yes, the prices online are the same as the prices in store the same day.
10. Can I use coupons online?
Currently we do not accept coupons with on line orders.
11. If I add an item to my cart that is an approximate weight like bananas or ground beef how will I be charged for it?
In your cart, you’ll see an estimated weight and price for items priced by the pound. When we shop for your order… each item will be weighed and you’ll be charged for the actual weight of the items you purchased.
12. What happens if the grocery item I ordered goes on sale after I ordered it online?
If the item you ordered is offered at a lower price between the time you order and the time our personal shopper totals your order, you’ll receive the lower sale price. All prices are reflective of the price at the time it is rung up at the register.
13. What if an item is unavailable? Will Hollywood substitute another similar item?
Yes, if you authorize us to. We will find a comparable item to complete your shopping list… we will then charge you the price of the new item. In addition we guarantee to communicate any changes we have made to your order by calling you before you pick up time.
14. I have a request for an item I can’t find online, can you add new items?
Yes, if you can’t find an item please let us know! Please leave a note for us in the note section at the time of checkout. If we can supply it to our stores we would be happy to add it to our online shopping.
15. Can I add an item to my order after I checkout?
As long as the store has not started shopping your order you may add to it. Visit the My Account section find Orders and click on the order to add items to it. You will need to provide your payment information again. If this is unavailable you call the store we can try our best to add that item, depending on where the order is in processing. However, you can choose to send a second order for the same pick up time. You will be charged a second fee for the same day pickup.
16. Can I delete an item from my order after checkout?
You are welcome to call the store and ask for an item to be removed from your order. We can remove an item before it is “In Progress” or being shopped for.
17. What if the product I received is less than perfect?
Please contact your Hollywood store. We will do everything possible to insure your satisfaction!
18. What if I have to cancel an order? Or will be late to pickup the order?
Please call the store you ordered from as soon as possible. We are able to cancel any order up until it is “In Progress”. Status updates will be emailed to you to let you know when this is.